Friday, January 15, 2016

My Favorite Candles


Editor's Note: Today I am wearing a Theory Silk blouse with an Anthropologie sweater along with Joe's sueded jeans and Banana Republic snakeskin shoes.  

Candles are one of my favorite accessories that can liven up a home! They can completely change the ambiance, brighten up a room, and they have an amazing aroma. I have been a collector of candles for many years and here are some of my favorite candles that I love to burn in my home!




These Aquiesse Pomegranate Sage Candle can make an home smell amazing!



I love these large Volcano Candles! The take hours to burn down and smell amazing and bonus they are sold at one of my favorite stores Anthropologie.




Last night for dinner I had baked chicken with a kale and cabbage salad. Yum!



Can't get enough of this song by Amii Stewart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment