Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Why everyone needs to take a vacation...


Editors Note: Today I am wearing tennis shoes, 
leggings, sweatshirt and a workout top all from Target.

This past weekend I took my daughter Riley to the Lake Austin Spa in Austin, Texas and we both enjoyed a relaxing and calming weekend. I sometimes forget that you need a weekend to focus on yourself and your health. I myself usually do not take vacations, but this past weekend trip allowed for some quality bonding time with my daughter and also reminded me how refreshing it is to get away.  If you are busy bee like me, I highly recommend that every once in a while you take a vacation to recharge and refuel yourself! The weather could not have been more amazing and the scenery of being on the lake was very calming and breathtaking! 


Here is a view of the pool deck that overlooked the lake.



How relaxing is it to be near the water? We loved being right on the Lake Austin.



Here is a view of our room for the weekend. 
Riley and I both loved reading outside in these wicker chairs. 


The Chef at Lake Austin prepared a fabulous salad with raspberries, melon, tomatoes, mushrooms and shrimp. It was to die for!


The Good Life! Such a great song by Casey James!

Make sure to stay toned for more post from Lake Austin throughout this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment