Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year's Eve and Day Celebrations!


Editor's Note: Today I am wearing Joe's sueded jeans, a Banana Republic sweater, an Ann Taylor cami and Taryn Rose shoes.

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and day! 

My cousin Shelley was visiting with her family and we had so much fun having a formal sit down dinner party on New Year's Eve. We continued our celebration with a relaxing day of football watching and chili on New Year's Day.


Shelley's husband Cole was a swimmer for Tennessee and their athletic program is very important to him, thus the Tennessee bowl game being one of the most important games we watched. 

It was lovely to have a casual day inside, spending time with family.

Here is everyone watching football.


Another view of the family room.



Shelley and her son, Samuel.


Shelley made us a fabulous Chicken Chili, along 
with some black eyed peas for good luck in the New Year!


I would love to hear in the comments below what you did on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day!


Last night I made salmon and spaghetti squash for dinner.


I'm Every Woman by Chaka Khan is one of my favorites---such an inspiring and upbeat song to kick off the first week of the New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment