Monday, December 21, 2015

Another Whirlwind December Weekend!


Editor's Note: Today I am wearing a leather skirt by Vince, a silk blouse from Ann Taylor, a sweater by Athletica and Leddy's Boots.


Weekends in December are almost always a whirlwind, but they have been especially that way the last few years since Riley was a debutante. This has meant attending lots of deb parties, which is such fun!

Friday afternoon I had my usual lunch with mother at Michael's. We have been doing this for twenty-five years and it's one of my favorite parts of the week.


On Friday night I had a deb party of four girls that are a year younger than Riley and Harrison.


I started off the evening with another do at the salon at JC Penney---I'm telling you, it's my new place!


Then returned home to get all dressed up! I wore a dress by Sue Wong and shoes by Anne Klein. My necklace is from Neiman's.


The party was so much fun and I loved being there with my twins who were both done with finals, thank goodness!


I saw lots of friends and danced the night away.


The party was beautiful and so elegantly done.
The same party planner, Bill Robertson did our deb party last May.




On Saturday, Riley flew to Birmingham, Alabama for one of her Tri-Delt sister's deb parties!
It was a big weekend for Riley too!



Saturday Night I had a Christmas party to go to for my friend Mindy Hanzik, who is one of my friends from Country Day. I wasn't able to go last 
year so I was thrilled that I could go on Saturday. I wore a silk tafetta blouse from Teri Jon and a skirt from Banana Republic and shoes from Kate Spade.




On Sunday Afternoon I had two events to attend. The first was a wedding shower for Amy and Jay, who are the son and future daughter and law of one of my long time clients and friends. It was so wonderful celebrating them and I am so excited for their new life together! I wore an Hermes Scarf, a dress by Diane von Furstenberg and shoes by Coach.



After the shower,  I went on to a party at one of my client's homes, which was lovely. I saw lots of old friends there and had a blast! The sweater I'm wearing below is from Vince.


Last night for dinner I made lamb with spinach salad.


Love all of the Christmas tunes from the Ray Conniff Singers!


No comments:

Post a Comment