Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Recap!



Editor's Note: Today I am wearing wool pants by Vince, a sweater and silk top from Ann Taylor and shoes from Aquatalia.


I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! Ours was absolutely magical, as always!

We spent Christmas Eve at mother's house in a candle lit dining room and in front of her beautiful tree. We had a seated dinner in the dining room.


 

Dinner and appetizers are always beautifully presented on antique tea carts and tables with white clothes.



The dining room looked so elegant dimly lit.



Mother's house was so lovely and it was such a joyous and festive occasion!


Here are the "kids"---my nieces, Ingrid and Lexi and Riley and Harrison.



Christmas Day was equally as magical! I spent the day cooking in my Santa apron.
Got my apron over five years ago at Old Navy and I wear it every Christmas.



I did all of my food prep on Wednesday so that cooking on Christmas Day wouldn't be so chaotic.


Making my bacon wrapped bread sticks.




The marinated tenderloin. Thank God for huge baggies!


Making my green bean bundles.



Presents beautifully presented and ready to be opened. 

After we opened presents, the food went in the oven and we ate around 3:15.




Rachel and Harrison.


Lexi and Mother.


The spread ready to eat.

 


Miss Riley with her crown out of a popper.


On Boxing Day (the day after Christmas) we did not leave the house, but of course I got dressed and had to look at least a little bit sassy. I wore AG Cords, a sweater from Banana Republic, Coach shoes and a new necklace from Ann Taylor.      


Love this song from The Polar Express soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment