Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Importance of Friends



Editor's Note: Today I am wearing a cardigan from Anthropologie, a ruffled blouse from Forever 21 and AG Jeans.


Today I was decorating at one of my good friend's homes and doing my usual singing and dancing to White Christmas.

The holidays are obviously a great time to think about what you are most thankful for. I am this year and always so grateful for my wonderful friends.

Friends are the fabric of our lives. They make up our memories and special occasions. They are those that we look to and lean on throughout our lives. They are the family members that we get to choose---and what could be a better gift than that?


I brought over lots of little gifts for my friend Janet today---as I said, I look for these throughout the year, and when I pulled them out to wrap I couldn't believe how many I had accumulated!



I thought I would share some photos of myself and my children with our friends.













I am so thankful for each and every one of my friends.

Last night for dinner I made salmon and zucchini.



Moon River from the Breakfast at Tiffany's soundtrack is a favorite of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment