Monday, December 7, 2015

Wrapping and Shipping---Kay's Way!


Editor's Note: Today I am wearing a sweater from Ann Taylor, cords by AG, Michael Kors shoes and a necklace from a local Dallas jewelry designer.

I've talked before about how I like to make each weekend count. After my Christmas cards are done each year, I start on getting presents wrapped for out of town family and friends. I like to get them in the mail by early December so they can go under the Christmas tree. I am on the lookout for Christmas presents for everyone on my list starting in January, so by the time late-November rolls around I have a couple little things to add and I'm done with my shopping.

I make sure to save boxes from work to ship my wrapped presents. 
My packages go to NYC, Atlanta, and Silver Spring, Maryland to my best friends and family.
Funnily enough, most of the recipients are not quite as organized about their gift sending every year, and I often receive their presents for my family back in the box in which I shipped theirs.

On Saturday I wrapped from 10:00- 3:45-- then shipped my boxes at Office Max. You can choose your shipper there based on price. I went with UPS because of price, time, and the free $100 on insurance included. I got home from shipping at 5:15. It was a long day!!
Needless to say, That was my workout for the day.....



Pretty presents all wrapped up!


All loaded up in the Volvo and ready to go!



I also managed to get my hair cut on Saturday.



For Dinner on Saturday I made salmon with orange marinade, which I got at Central Market and zucchini cooked with garlic oil, chili oil, slap ya momma seasoning and Swiss cheese.

I'm sharing a few songs from my weekend play list--- I went from Christmas music to lively dancing music-- and broke out in dance every once in a while. What else would you expect?

Here are some favorites from the weekend:




Hope you had a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment