Friday, October 9, 2015

A Sassy Outfit for a Snoozy Day!


Today I have jury duty---one of the unfortunate, but necessary evils of life.
While I of course hope to be out of there quickly, that is not always the case---And believe me when I say that I would much rather be working and running my business.

When I have to attend to unpleasant tasks like jury duty, it helps my mood to be in a sassy outfit.
Sassy outfits breed a sassy attitude, and I will need that to inform the attorney's that as far as I'm concerned, everyone is guilty! (only joking, ha!)

This morning, I laid out three outfit choices.

Not only does this demonstrate three great ways to be sassy, but I used the same jeans, heels and jewelry for all three, only changing up my tops. This is great for getting dressed in a pinch and is also great for travel.

Outfit 1 is J Brand white jeans, a blush silk Rebecca Taylor blouse, Banana Republic snakeskin kitten heels, a silver bead necklace from Santa Fe and Judith Ripka hoop earrings.




Outfit 2 is the same jeans, heels and jewelry, but this time with a white ruffled cotton blouse from Forever 21 and a printed black and blush cardigan from Ann Taylor. Hi-Lo dressing at it's best!



Outfit 3 is the same jeans, shoes and jewelry again, but I added a cobalt silk Vince blouse and a jersey scarf that was given to me as a gift from a client that recently returned from Brazil. I absolutely love the vibrant colors!




Which outfit did I choose for the snoozefest of jury duty? I will reveal on Monday!

I'm really into Kenny Loggins right now after seeing him at the fabulous party last Friday and Footloose has me dancing all the way to the courthouse!



Last night's dinner was baked Tilapia with Lemon, Butter and Slap Ya Mama seasoning and a arugula salad with walnuts and spicy ranch dressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment